By purchasing online through the Heafod Glen Wine website located at www.heafodglenwine.com.au ("the Website") you ("the Customer") agree to the following terms and conditions:
Heafod Glen Wine does not accept any liability for unavailability of product caused by the winery over-selling the winery's own inventory.
- Delivery timeframes, delivery methods, and Refund and Return policies depend on the specific procedures and policies of our winery
- The Website may contain, or be linked to, advice, statements or opinions of third parties, information providers, or content providers, and use or reliance on any such advice, statements or opinions is at your own risk.
- Heafod Glen Wine does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of the information contained on the Website and, if you rely on it, you do so at your own risk.
- Heafod Glen Wine does not accept liability for any error in, or inaccuracy in, or omissions from, the Website and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
- Heafod Glen Wine does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with the Website or for any products or services purchased from the Website.
- Heafod Glen Wine makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on the Website.
- Heafod Glen Wine receives a payment from wineries for the provision of the Website's online purchasing service.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase liquor through the Website.
- You are aware that Heafod Glen Wine only ships to locations within Australia.
You or Your representative must be at least 18 years of age to receive liquour purchased through the Website and You or Your representative will be required to sign for delivery.
These terms do not affect consumers' statutory rights.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
- to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000);
- for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $500).